The B1-IPS33026PFM series is L2+ full gigabit managed industrial PoE fiber switch independently developed by BISMON. It has 24*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports and 4*100/1000Base-X uplink SFP fiber slot ports Combo port 2 RJ45 If you use a full 24port RJ45 can use a 2SFP ports. Port 1-24 can support IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard. single port PoE power up to 30W and the maximum PoE output power of the host is 400W(at-600W). As a PoE power supply device, it can automatically detect and recognize the power-receiving equipment that meets the standard and supply power through the network cable. It can supply power to POE terminal equipment such as wireless AP, web camera, VoIP phone, industrial sensor, visual intelligent building intercom through the network cable, and meet the network environment that needs high-density PoE power supply. It is suitable for hotels, campuses, parks, shopping malls, scenic spots, hospitals, banks, and small and medium-sized enterprises.
The B1-IPS33026PFM has the L2+ network management function, support IPV4/IPV6 management, static route full line-rate forwarding, security protection mechanism, ACL/QoS policy and rich VLAN functions, and is easy to manage and maintain. Support multiple network redundancy protocols STP/RSTP/MSTP (<50ms) and (ITU-T G.8032) ERPS(<20ms) to improve link backup and network reliability. When the one-way network fails, communication can be quickly restored to ensure important Uninterrupted communication for applications. According to the actual application requirements, you can configure multiple application services such as PoE power management, port traffic control, VLAN division, and SNMP through the Web network management mode.
Gigabit access, Gigabit SFP uplink
• A combination of Gigabit Ethernet port and Gigabit SFP port to meet the networking requirements of various scenarios.
• Support non-blocking wire speed forwarding
• Support full duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half duplex based on Backpressure
Intelligent PoE power supply
• 24*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports can support POE power supply to meet the needs of security monitoring, teleconferencing system, wireless coverage, and other scenarios.
• IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard, without damaging non-PoE devices.
• Priority system for PoE port, it will supply power to the high priority level port first when the power budget is insufficient and avoid overwork of the device.
• PoE network management, realize PoE port power allocation, priority setting, port power status viewing, time scheduling, etc.
Strong business processing capability
• IEEE802.1Q VLAN, flexible VLAN division, Voice VLAN, and QinQ configuration.
• QoS, Priority mode based on 802.1P, Port & DSCP, queue scheduling algorithm including EQU, SP, WRR & SP+WRR.
• ALC, filter data packet through configuring matching rules, processing operation & time permission, and provide flexible and safe access control.
• IGMP V1/V2 and IGMP Snooping.
• Static and dynamic aggregation.
• 802.1X authentication.
• Port isolation,Storm control.
• IP-MAC-VLAN-Port binding.
Stable and reliable
• Low power consumption, fan active cooling , galvanized steel casing.
• Self-developed power supply, high redundancy design, providing a long term and stable PoE power output.
• CCC,CE, FCC, RoHS.
• The user-friendly panel, it can show the device status through the LED indicator of PWR, Link ,PoE.
Easy operation and maintenance management
• Web management, CLI command line (Console, Telnet), SNMP (V1/V2/V3).
• HTTPS, SSLV3, and SSHV1/V2.
• RMON, system log, LLDP, and port traffic statistics.
• CPU monitoring, memory monitoring, Ping test, and cable diagnose.