Flexscan FS200-100 [Basic Kit], 1310/1550nm OTDR
Part number : FS200-100-BAS-PO-WO
Brand : Noyes
Price : 125,500.00 Baht
(Dealer price can log-in/ Exclude Vat)
FlexScan® FS200 Single-mode OTDR
AFL’s FlexScan FS200 OTDR is an all-in-one solution for detecting, identifying, locating, and resolving single-mode optical network issues. It is designed for both novice and expert technicians working in a range of environments, from FTTH PON to point-to-point networks. It applies industry-standard or user-set pass/fail criteria and displays results using LinkMap color-coded icons that immediately show the health of the network. The FlexScan FS200 automates test setup, shortens test time, and simplifies results interpretation improving efficiency and reducing costs.
All-in-one test capability: The FlexScan FS200 includes an integrated VFL, power meter, and light source. It can be easily paired to AFL’s award-winning FOCIS family of inspection scopes, ensuring technicians have everything they need to locate and quickly resolve optical network issues.
• Single, dual or triple wavelength single-mode OTDR
• FleXpress® mode completes OTDR tests in <5 seconds
• Easy to understand LinkMap® results with pass/fail indications
• Integrated source, power meter, VFL (visual fault locator)
• PON or point-to-point network verification or troubleshooting
• OTDR testing plus insertion loss and power measurements
• Locate faults exceeding industry or user pass/fail thresholds
• Visually pinpoint location of macro-bends or breaks
FlexScan Models and Kit Configurations
FlexScan is initially available in two models:
• FS200-50: 1550 nm only version for cost-effective network troubleshooting, including detection of high-losses due to macro-bends
• FS200-100: 1310/1550 version for more complete installation verification, as well as troubleshooting. By testing at both wavelengths, FlexScan can differentiate poor splices from macro-bends, as well as qualify the network for operation in both 1310 and 1550 nm windows.
Both models include an integrated VFL and are available with optional integrated source, power meter and Bluetooth/Wi-Fi wireless communications.
FlexScan test sets are available in five standard kit configurations:
• BASIC Kit: Includes selected FlexScan, wrist strap, soft carry case, Quick Reference Guide plus TRM™ 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software. Soft case includes room for optional accessories such as connector cleaning supplies, fiber ring (launch cable) or FOCIS Flex connector inspection solution.
• PLUS Kit: Adds a One-click cleaner, 150 m fiber ring (launch cable) plus TRM 2.0 Advanced to a FlexScan Basic Kit.
• PRO Kit: Adds an auto-focusing FOCIS Flex Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System to a FlexScan Plus Kit
• BIPM Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BIPM Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier with Power Meter to FlexScan PRO Kit.
• MPO Kit: Includes selected FlexScan and accessories, MFS-12-SM Single-mode Multi-Fiber Switch, USB cable and 150 m fiber ring to connect FlexScan to Switch, plus Launch Cable to connect
Switch to MPO-terminated multi-fiber network.
FS200-100 Basic Kit: In The Box
• Wrist strap
• Soft carry case
• Quick Reference Guide
• TRM 2.0 Advanced Test Results Manager software
Related Product in - FlexScan FS200 Single-mode OTDR
Price : 0.00 Baht
Price : 140,000.00 Baht
Price : 101,000.00 Baht
Price : 116,500.00 Baht
Price : 174,500.00 Baht