The fibers are positioned in a loose tube made of PBT. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire or FRP is located in the center of the core as a strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. A swelling tape and aluminum polyethylene laminate (PAP) are applied around the cable core. Then the cable core is covered with a thin MDPE inner sheath. After the single-steel wire is armored(SWA) The SWA fiber cable has excellent tensile strength and the layer of 0.9mm steel wire provides safe rodent protection., the cable is finally completed with an LSZH outer sheath.
BMSWA12MM5-OM4 fiber optic cable is the type of fiber optic cable used in shallow water as well as climbing lay. In other words, BMSWA12MM5-OM4 fiber optic cable is referred as an underwater cable since is used underwater. In most cases, the BMSWA12MM5-OM4 fiber optic cable is laid in the water drainage and it has a fantastic feature that enables it to perform effectively in water environments. Additionally, BMSWA12MM5-OM4 fiber optic cable has humidity resistance as well as excellent mechanical property that prevents it from breaking. Also, it is rodent-proof as well as termite-proof and that makes it adapt well to a watery environment.
The cable Laying method: underground, underwater, direct buried, Duct.
Suitable for: River and lake crossing, coastal, rodent protection, etc.
Submarine Optical Cable Characteristics:
1. High-quality optical fiber provides good transmission performance
2. Accurate fiber excess length control ensures excellent mechanical and temperature performance
3. Special filling gel filled loose tubes provide perfect optical fiber protection
4. All section water blocking ensures the cable core's reliable performance of moisture-proof and water-block
5. Corrosion resistance phosphated steel wire with high Young's modulus as a central strength member gives desirable tensile strength
6. Longitudinally Armor with both sides coated aluminum tape and stranded steel wires armoring meet the requirements of high crush resistance, tensile strength, bulletproof property, heavy-duty direct bury underwater installation
7. Strict craft and raw material control enable a lifespan of over 30 years